Gynecology Partners incorporated telemedicine into our practice in March of 2020 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
New patients tell us that it is reassuring to “meet” us virtually from the comfort of their home without the stress of an exam. Our existing patients like seeing a familiar face and updating us on their health status and concerns.
We are managing issues such as pain, bleeding, contraception, abnormal bleeding, menopause, etc. with a virtual visit as an initial step. Our patients who are due for routine visits are having prescriptions renewed and questions answered.
Here is some additional information about the telemedicine process if you have other questions:
- To join the VIDEO meeting/appointment at the scheduled time, please either click on the zoom link we will provide or copy and paste the link (In Bold) into a browser such as Chrome or Explorer; do not use Safari.
- The provider will try to join the scheduled appointment as close to time as possible, but please allow for a 10-15 minute delay. You will be held in a virtual waiting room until the provider can join/start the meeting. If you see the correct waiting room, the provider can see you and will be with you shortly.
- We recommend that if you are not familiar with using Zoom you try to download the free app by going to zoom.us before your actual appointment. You may do this anytime before your appointment. Please update the settings specifically to always connect to audio using the Internet, which will make your virtual visit experience higher technical quality.
- Depending on your insurance coverage, you will be charged your usual co-pay/deductible.
How do I reset my Patient Gateway password or sign up for Patient Gateway?
- There is ‘Forgot Password’ button located on the log-in screen of Patient Gateway. You can use this to reset your password.
- You can enroll as a new Patient Gateway user by going to the web page.